Monday, September 18, 2017

Clock canvas

This is a small canvas that I did one night

The canvas is a 5x7. I painted the canvas with Folk Art paint French Blue. Once all dried up I then used my honeycomb stencil with the whipped spackle and put the sections on canvas.


I used the Tim Holtz idea-ology paper and glued a section onto canvas. Using the brown ink, the edges of the paper were inked to give it a distress look.
 The clock is a cardboard piece from Twiddleybitz in which I painted in black, the face of clock in white and used a black marker to highlight the numbers of the clock.
 Using this die I cut out a white cardstock and a black one glued the together and glued one of the keys I had in my stash. The bottom stamps were also used to stamp on the canvas. After pieces were glued to the canvas I used the brown ink in various spots to give it a vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment